Belly Fat In Women
Your weight is determined by how you balance the daily calories you eat with the energy you burn. If you eat too much and exercise too little, you're likely to carry excess weight — including belly fat.
- Aging plays a role
- Loss of muscle mass will decreases the rate at which your body uses calories, which can make it more challenging to maintain a healthy weight.
- Level of estrogen is DECREASED, which appears to influence where fat is distributed in the body.
Fat is linked with far more dangerous health problems, including:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Breathing problems
Some ways to lose belly fat fast::
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber. ...
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats. ...
- Don't Drink Too Much Alcohol. ...
- Eat a High-Protein Diet. ...
- Reduce Your Stress Levels. ...
- Don't Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods. ...
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio)
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid sweetening food etc